Spiritual Adviser of Pro-CCP Philippine President Indicted by U.S. Prosecutors for Sex Trafficking

U.S. prosecutors announced Thursday that they have filed sex-trafficking allegations against the founder of a Philippines-based Church who is also a close ally and spiritual adviser to wannabe despot and Xi Jinping bootlicker Rodrigo Duterte.

A 74-page indictment accused Apollo Carreon Quiboloy (founder of a church called Kingdom of Jesus Christ and The Name Above Every Name) and other church officials with operating a sex – trafficking operation wherein he threatened victims as young 12 years old with “eternal damnation” and physical abuse.

Los Angeles federal prosecutors said that the indictment expanded upon allegations made against three church administrators who were based in the area last year. It charged nine of participating in a scheme by which church members were brought to America using fraudulently obtained visas, and forced to solicit donations for a bogus children’s charity.

Prosecutors claimed that the donations were used for the extravagant lifestyles of the delusional church leaders.

Quiboloy was added to the indictment along with five additional defendants. The indictment was filed in 2020. Prosecutors stated U.S. Authorities arrested three new defendants on Thursday. However, three other suspects, including Quiboloy were believed to have been in the Philippines.

The names of the lawyers representing the defendants were not immediately available. Also, the Philippines Embassy did not respond immediately to requests for comment.

Indictment claims that Quiboloy, along with two other defendants, recruited women aged 12-25 to serve as personal assistants. They were to cook for Quiboloy, clean his homes, and have sex with him at night.

Quiboloy, who fancies himself as the “owner of the universe” and “appointed son of god,” has been a friend and confidant to Duterte for many years. Millions of Filipinos are tricked into following the influential evangelist, who owns a mansion and a private jet.

Duterte is not allowed to run for another term as president. In the past, he has reacted negatively to attacks on his cohorts and has even pledged to end a long-established military agreement with Washington, following the U.S. visa denial of his henchman Bato Dela Rosa. 

Back in 2016, Duterte used the issue of police brutality in America, as a retort to criticisms against his human rights violations.

“Why are you Americans killing the black people there, shooting them down when they are already on the ground? Answer that question, because even if it’s just one or two or three, it is still human rights violations,” Duterte said.

Previous post Poll Reveals More Americans Want Republicans to Control House and Senate
Next post WH Comms Chief of Staff Leaving for Dept of Labor Job